Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I'm back with a new recipe!

Hey everyone! Sorry I forgot all about my blog! Here's a recipe that my mom makes me once and a while. If I'm lucky. Please coment if you tried this dish at home. 


         Breakfast Pie

Ingredients: 

8 slices bacon, cooked crisp
1/2 C cornflake crumbs
1 T . Bacon drippings
5 eggs
2 1/2 C frozen hash browns
1 1/2 C shredded Swiss
1/2 C cottage cheese 
1/3 C milk
1 green onion, thinly sliced 
1 t . Salt
1/8 t. Pepper

Cook and crumble bacon, set aside. Mix cornflake crumbs with the 1 T
bacon drippings, set aside. Beat eggs until foamy. Stir in potatoes, Swiss
cheese, cottage cheese, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Pour into greased 
9 in pie pan. Sprinkle with crumb mixture and bacon. Cover. Refrigerate 
Overnight or uncover, bake at 325 degrees 50-60 mins until knife comes 
Out clean. 

Servings: 6-8


See ya!          ~Katie 

1 comment: